10. BAD CAR STICKERS: Roxy stickers, Last names written in old English, RU LDS 2? Family member figurines. The Green Day grenade.
9. PEOPLE: Jared the Subway guy, Super Dale, Tom and Suri Cruise, Oprah, Rosie O’Donnell , Jolie-Pitt family. P Diddy
8. PUBLIC RESTROOM ETIQUETTE: There are more than enough stalls in public restrooms. Why on earth would an individual walk into the restroom and use the stall right next to someone when there are several empty stalls. WTF. If that doesn’t bother you, you have issues.
7. DIRTY KIDS: Parents clean your children. How hard is it? You have eyes and a nose. One word….Wipes!
6. MONTE CARLOS: A Monte Carlo really? Your only fooling yourself.
5. SOCKS AND SANDLES: Why are you in public? It will never be cool. One question…Do you drive a Monte Carlo?
4. LINES: Oh the lines. So not worth it. Unless it’s for Wicked tickets and or Dip N‘ Dots, and maybe to sit on Santa’s lap.
3. RC WILLEY: Thanks but if I wanted to come to your store and be followed by a man in a bad suit, I would have gone to…Oh wait no one wants that. Step off dude.
2. BOYS WEARING GIRL PANTS: How do you wear girl pants? That cannot be comfortable. Go back to the boys section, it’s good for ya.
1. VOICE AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SERVICE: No fake lady with the mono tone voice, that is not what I said. Click.